Thálassa is based on the Cairn SRD by Yochai Gal (release under CC BY-SA 4.0 license) which derived from Weird North by Jim Parkin, Into the Odd by Chris McDowall, and Knave by Ben Milton.
A huge thanks to:
- Yochai Gal: for Cairn, the NSR Discord server, and the kind support.
- Tom Van Winkle: for correcting all the Greek words and addressing me on magic in the ancient world.
- Alessio Persichetti: for all the valuable advice and for tolerating my lucubrations.
- Giovanni Tamba: for directing me on monster stats with his advice.
- The NSR and The Cauldron communities: for advice and support on this project.
- v 1.2: Editorial corrections
- v 1.1: Minor fixes
- v 1.0: Final version
- v 0.6: Bestiary is complete
- v 0.5.1: Bestiary entries revision
- v 0.5: first Bestiary entries
- v 0.4.2: Credits added
- v 0.4.1: fixed index
- v 0.4: first public release, completed Magic with Goïteia and Incantations
- v 0.3: Principles of the World added, backgrounds completed, magic terminology changed , Eukhé completed
- v 0.2: Magic drafted, equipment completed, attributes terminology changed, Gifts added
- v 0.1: Cairn forked, encumbrance rules modified, replaced Treasure with Prize